Beer Garden License
§ 110.021 SPECIAL LICENSES. (A) Class G license. Class G license (beer garden) shall authorize the sale of alcoholic liquor in an open air enclosed area connected to the licensed establishment or in a pavilion on a premise that the licensee either owns or rents. No person shall operate a beer garden without a valid license permit as required under this section. This license is required in addition to any A, A1, B, B1, D, E or F license. A Class G license shall be applied for and issued as follows.
(1) A beer garden permit may be issued to a licensee to operate an additional bar on the following locations:
(a) An open air enclosed area connected to the licensed establishment; or
(b) A pavilion which is located on the grounds that the licensee owns or rents.
(2) The license permit shall be issued on the same qualifications and terms and conditions required for the original license under which the license is granted.
(3) A separate Class G license must be obtained for each additional bar (beer garden).
(4) A beer garden permit may be issued for an annual fee of $500.
(5) However, no Class G license shall be issued other than a renewal of an existing license if the designated beer garden area is within 200 feet of a residence, other than the residence of the owner, his or her lessee or employees.
(6) No entertainment shall be allowed in the beer garden area unless a Class SE license has been issued allowing the same, and then only under terms of that license.