Will County Board
CALL TO ORDER
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
IV. ROLL CALL
V. DECLARING QUORUM PRESENT
VI. MOTION TO PLACE ON FILE CERTIFICATE OF PUBLICATION
VII. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. County Board Minutes from June 19, 2014
VIII. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ELECTED OFFICIALS AND MEDIA PRESENT
IX. CITIZENS TO BE HEARD
PowerPoint Presentation Re: Will County's Transportation Website - Wendie Garlich
X. HONORARY RESOLUTIONS / PROCLAMATIONS
1. Proclamation Honoring Providence Catholic High School Class 4A State Baseball Championship
2. Proclamation Declaring July 20-26, 2014 Accessibility Awareness Week
XI. PUBLIC COMMENT
XII. OLD BUSINESS
Status of Unsigned or Returned Resolutions/Ordinances by the County Executive.
All Resolutions from the June 19, 2014 County Board Agenda have been signed by the County Executive.
XIII. NEW BUSINESS
XIV. LAND USE & DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE - T. WEIGEL, CHAIRMAN
Open Public Hearing for All Land Use Cases
PLEASE BE ADVISED: ABSOLUTELY NO NEW EVIDENCE OR INFORMATION WILL BE ALLOWED ONCE THIS LAND USE PUBLIC HEARING IS CLOSED.
Close Public Hearing for All Land Use Cases
1. ORDINANCE AMENDING THE “WILL COUNTY, ILLINOIS ZONING ORDINANCE” Adopted and Approved September 9, 1947 as amended Re: Case 6172-M, Rick Cordova, Owner of Record, requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from A-2 to A-1 for Pin #18-13-05-400-016 in Green Garden Township, commonly known as 10524 W. Stuenkel Rd., Frankfort, IL 60423
2. ORDINANCE AMENDING THE “WILL COUNTY, ILLINOIS ZONING ORDINANCE” Adopted and Approved September 9, 1947 as amended Re: Case 6176-M, Stacy Bukowski, Property Owner, requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from R-2A to A-1 for Pin #15-26-300-028 in Crete Township, commonly known as 27026 Woodlawn Ave., Crete, IL 60417
3. ORDINANCE AMENDING THE “WILL COUNTY, ILLINOIS ZONING ORDINANCE” Adopted and Approved September 9, 1947 as amended Re: Case 6185-M, J.L.D.R. Development Group, Property Owner, requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from R-3 to A-1, for Pin #16-19-300-008 in Crete Township, a 61.83 Acre Parcel, Part of Ridgefield Subdivision, Not Addressed
Land Use & Development Committee Resolutions
4. 14-181 Local Amendment to Section 302.4 of the 2012 International Property Maintenance Code Chapter 150.170 of the Will County Code of Ordinances
5. 14-182 Subdivision Guarantee Exchange for Palomino Trace PUD Unit #1 Green Garden Township, IL
6. 14-183 Determination of the Fair Market Value of an Improved Acre within Each School District in the County of Will
Next Land Use & Development Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 12, 2014 @ 9:30 a.m.
XV. FINANCE COMMITTEE - S. WILHELMI, CHAIRMAN
1. Monthly Financial Reports to be Placed on File
2. Request to Place Auditor's Quarterly on File at July County Board
3. 14-184 Awarding Bid for Demolition at 21411 Elmwood Ave. Wilmington, IL
4. 14-185 Appropriating State of Illinois Disaster Recovery/Data Back Up System Grant Funds in the ICT Budget
Next Finance Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 5, 2014 10:00 a.m.
XVI. PUBLIC WORKS & TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE - W. ADAMIC, CHAIRMAN
1. 14-186 Reappointment of County Engineer September 1, 2014 - August 31, 2017
2. 14-187 Confirming Award of Contract to Iroquois Paving Corporation ($63,956.25) let on June 18, 2014 - Monee Maintenance Facility Parking Lot, County Board District #1
3. 14-188 Confirming Award of Contract to Gray's Material Services ($17,404.90) let on June 18, 2014 - Manhattan Road District Seal Coat, Various Locations, County Board District #2
4. 14-189 Authorizing Approval of an IDOT - County Joint Agreement for Improvements on 95th St. (CH 89) at the Intersection with Plainfield-Naperville Rd., County Board District #11
5. 14-190 Authorizing Approval of Professional Services Agreement for Supplemental Design Engineering Services (Phase II) with Christopher B. Burke Engineering on 135th St. (CH 35) between New Ave. and 1,200 feet East of Smith Rd., County Board Districts #3 and #7, using RTA Tax Funds ($176,497.39)
6. 14-191 Intergovernmental Agreement for Improvements at the Intersection of Division Street and Gougar Road, County Board Districts #7 and #9
Next Public Works & Transportation Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 5, 2014 @ 8:30 a.m.
XVII. JUDICIAL COMMITTEE - R. BIBLE, CHAIRMAN
Next Judicial Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 5, 2014 @ 8:30 a.m.
XVIII. PUBLIC HEALTH & SAFETY COMMITTEE - J. BABICH, CHAIRMAN
1. 14-192 Amendment to the Will County Code of Ordinances, Chapter 114: Food Service and Retail Food Store Sanitation
Next Public Health & Safety Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 14, 2014 @ 8:30 a.m.
XIX. INSURANCE & PERSONNEL COMMITTEE - D. ZIGROSSI, CHAIRMAN
Next Insurance & Personnel Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 12, 2014 @9:30 a.m.
XX. LEGISLATIVE & POLICY COMMITTEE - B. HOWARD, CHAIRMAN
Next Legislative & Policy Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 12, 2014 @ 9:30 a.m.
XXI. CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS COMMITTEE - D. WINFREY, CHAIRMAN
1. 14-193 Authorizing County Executive to Renew a Lease Agreement for Workforce Services
Next Capital Improvements Committee Meeting is Scheduled for August 5, 2014 @ 9:30 a.m.
XXII. AIRPORT COMMITTEE - D. MORAN, CHAIRMAN
Next Airport Committee is Scheduled for August 7, 2014 @ 8:30 a.m.
XXIII. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE - H. BROOKS, CHAIRMAN
1. 14-194 Authorizing Execution of Environmental Recycling and Disposal Service Host Agreement - To be Distributed
2. 14-195 Designating Election Judges for 2014-2016
3. 14-196 Declaring Sheriff's Motorcycles as Surplus & Authorizing Disposal
4. 14-197 Renewing Contract for Food Service at River Valley Juvenile Center with Aramark Correctional Services
5. 14-198 Declaring Sunny Hill Nursing Home Kitchen Equipment as Surplus and Authorizing Disposal
6. 14-199 Authorizing the County Executive to Execute Amendment #1 to Intergovernmental Agreement with PACE for the Will County Mobility Management Project (Will Ride Project)
7. 14-200 Authorizing the County Executive to Execute Professional Services Contract with Kathleen Burke, PhD Will County Naloxone Drug Overdose Prevention and Education Program Director
8. 14-201 Proposing an Amendment to the Will County Program Year 2013 Action Plan for the Reallocation of Program Funds for the Program Year Beginning October 1, 2013
9. 14-202 Adopting the Will County PY 2014 Action Plan for the Community Development Block Grant and Home Investment Partnership Grant Programs for the Period October 1, 2014 through September 30, 2015
10. 14-203 New Hire for EMA
11. 14-204 Replacement Hire for Transportation Department
12. 14-205 Replacement Hire for the Land Use Department - Historic Preservation
13. 14-206 Replacement Hires for Sunny Hill Nursing Home
Next Executive Committee is Scheduled for August 7, 2014 @ 9:30 a.m.
XXIV. APPOINTMENTS BY THE COUNTY EXECUTIVE
Appointments by the County Executive
XXV. ANNOUNCEMENTS BY THE COUNTY BOARD SPEAKER, DEMOCRATIC CAUCUS CHAIR, AND REPUBLICAN CAUCUS CHAIR
XXVI. EXECUTIVE SESSION
XXVII. RECESS TO AUGUST 21, 2014